Thursday, October 05, 2006

Chocolate Starfish

I can relate to the cat butt, Kimby. Buddy, the sleek 'n sexy (and also cutest damn ever) black cat of the pair likes to sit (his) butt to (our) face. Why is that? Do cats just get a kick out of farting on us? I feel bad about tossing him off or moving him around when he looks comfortable, but I am NOT taking a shot to the face.

Maybe it's just me though?

Hanyway, studying for the Chinese now; trying to memorize various words like "towel" and "woolen sweater". Also "cowboy pants". Or "fastidious".

Mmyep. Oh, and speaking of knowing words, Beth got a little upset at me last night for saying the words Tim Gunn likes to use weren't that special. I thought he'd be using words like "inulcate" or "neoteric". Not borrowed words like "faux bois" or "Sturm and Drang".

He is hilarious, though. In other news,

Give Pipi noodles!

9 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

You are never, ever, EVER allowed to defame Tim Gunn in my presence.

4:59 AM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

did you mean to type "inculcate"?

*heehee*

also, i believe that cats think their butts are sexy. provocative. titillating. it might explain why sometimes my yammie rams her face halfway up thomas' butt.

perhaps they we might do the same and be sated.

8:27 AM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

perhaps they think we might do the same.

that's what i meant to type. yea.

8:27 AM  
Blogger B.O.B.I. said...

I did mean "inculcate" yes, but my keys, they's sticky.

Seriously, that's why.

No foolies.

*cough*

2:20 PM  
Blogger tolbs said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:15 PM  
Blogger tolbs said...

DIdn't read your other posts....damn way to freaking inform me that you were blogging again..ASS!

Anyways, if you don't feel like paying for ersatzgeeks...you can transfer it over to my netfirms account. It supports unlimited domains, so you can keep your email address and your website without paying.

Peeeace.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Oh Pipi!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

I do not like to look at my cat's starfish, but I do worship at the Temple of Tim Gunn and I would be happy to give Pipi a banana.

Missed you BeauBi!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Sleep Goblin said...

This picture has reminded me of a painting I did in a high school art class... I wonder if I can find it?

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home