Friday, September 22, 2006

Returnificatory

I haven't done this for quite some time. It's almost a weird feeling... wyrd even. I've decided to get ersatzgeeks.com up and running again, but only for the e-mail address. The main page will merely contain supplemental material, should I have any, for this blaaahhhhg.

So here's a shout-out to all those with whom I used to "get down", as it were, on this wondrous, communal advent of telecommunication facilities:

Punkrawkbethies, Crystal, Ashley, Sleep Goblin, Spinning Girl, Rowan, Danius Maximus, SlimAdam, Shanshu, Stankey Mankey, Eduardo the Llama, Kimberlina, Kitty, Fritz, Justin, Here The Tolbs Have Another Blog Post, and of course all the others I've "forgotten".
(I haven't actually forgotten you, I just can't remember your names at this time)

In celebration of this miraculous boon to the internet namely, my ascension from the depths back to the light of my computer screen, let's have a picture! Yay!


Couldn't've said it better myself, kid.


I think (based on a conversation betwixt Sleepy G and myspelf) that we should have a Pirate Party! Beth has been talking about hosting a Halloween Party and while I'm not sure if that's possible, what say ye all? No rush to get back to me on this; we can wait 'til next year if needs be. Until then, I'm off! 'Tis almost class time, and the bell shall ring in due course! Somebody clap some coconut halves together so I can fake-ride away.

*hums theme song of "Bonanza"*

3 Comments:

Blogger Sleep Goblin said...

Dude! You're supposed to let someone know when you kill your site and move!!

Anyway, when are you planning on having said pirate party, cause you know I'm getting married and you're supposed to be there right? And you know you can't have a party until I can be there, which would be the 4th of November.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Sleep Goblin said...

I just got an e-mail saying my post wasn't delivered. Is it there, just above this one?

9:28 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Miracle of miracles! Saw you at Sleepy G's and could hardly believe my eyes. It awakes!

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home